Helping Texas Businesses And Individuals With Employment Law Issues
Has an employee sued your company for alleged wrongdoing? Are you facing a legal dispute with your employer? Employer versus employee disagreements can quickly turn ugly if not addressed right away. If you have questions about a workplace issue as an employer or employee, seek the advice of a law firm that handles employment law disputes.
At Wright & Greenhill, P.C., in Austin, our skilled attorneys have been representing Texas businesses and individuals in a variety of legal matters since 1985. As part of our comprehensive services for business owners and professionals, we have developed a strong employment law practice.
In order to build our skills and maintain a thorough perspective in matters of employment law, we have represented both employers and employees in a variety of matters involving:
- Workplace discrimination: We handle allegations of employment discrimination on the basis of race, age, sex, disability or other protected characteristics.
- Sexual harassment: We investigate sexual harassment claims thoroughly and efficiently, helping our clients determine an appropriate course of action to protect their rights.
- Wrongful termination: Under state and federal law, an employer may not terminate an employee for reasons that are discriminatory or in retaliation. We have helped employers defend against accusations of wrongful termination and protected the rights of employees bringing them.
- Whistleblower and qui tam: We help employers and employees navigate complex whistleblower issues, including qui tam cases involving fraud against government agencies.
- Noncompete agreements: We represent both employers and employees in disputes regarding noncompete agreements and their enforceability. We also represent medical practices, doctors and physicians dealing with disputes involving Texas’ specialized physician noncompete law.
A Proven Reputation For Successful Results
The law firm of Wright & Greenhill, P.C., has a solid track record of positive results and a reputation backed by decades of success. We draw on strong negotiation and litigation skills to develop creative solutions to our clients’ problems, always doing whatever possible to put their interests first. We take a thorough and prepared approach to every case, attempting to resolve cases with nonlitigation alternatives first.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation to discuss the details of your claim. We will provide you with straight answers so you can understand your real options. Call 512-961-4389 or 800-787-9579 toll free, or email us today.