Callie Haley concentrates her practice in civil and commercial litigation including personal injury, wrongful death, premises liability, insurance defense, employment disputes, and construction defect litigation. She manages each case she is assigned with a strategic eye and her client's best interest in mind and is regularly called upon to evaluate challenging legal issues and develop litigation strategies for her clients.
Ms. Haley joined Wright and Greenhill, P.C. in 2018 after practicing for nearly two years with a national product liability defense firm. She brings with her experience drafting and managing motions practice for individual and complex litigation matters and in handling discovery and document production efforts for a large pharmaceutical mass tort litigation. Ms. Haley's hard work since joining Wright and Greenhill was recently recognized by Austin Monthly Magazine where she was named a Rising Star in Civil Litigation on the magazine's 2020 Top Attorneys List.
Ms. Haley was born and raised in Brenham, Texas and followed in her father's footsteps in becoming a lawyer. She moved to Austin after graduating from Tulane University Law School, where she served as the Interschool Appellate Moot Court Chairman and received a "Best Brief Award" for her work on the International Criminal Court Appellate Moot Court Team. While at Tulane, Ms. Haley clerked for the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Eastern District of Louisiana and had the opportunity to serve as the second chair for a Fifth Circuit oral argument.
Ms. Haley is also active in her local community. She volunteers for Lone Star Legal Aid, Dress for Success, and the Junior League of Austin.
Areas Of Practice
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Insurance Defense
- Employment Disputes
- Construction Defect Litigation
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: Tulane Interschool Appellate Moot Court Chairman
- Honors: International Criminal Court Appellate Moot Court Team, Prosecutor (Received “Best Brief Award”)
- Honors: Tulane ADR Intraschool Competition, Finalist
- Honors: Tulane Inn of Court
- Davidson College, Davidson, North Carolina
- B.A. - 2011
- Honors: Senior Thesis, Conducted qualitative sociological research on intergenerational occupational mobility in the Latino community
- Honors: Davidson College Mock Trial Team (2008-2011), Vice President and Tournament Coordinator
- Major: Sociology
Honors and Awards
- Named a Rising Star in Civil Litigation by Austin Monthly Magazine on its 2020 Top Attorneys List
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Austin Young Lawyer’s Association, 2020 – 2022, Director
- Austin Bar/AYLA Leadership Academy, 2019
- Davidson College Alumni Association, Austin Chapter
- U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Louisiana, Clerk
Pro Bono Activities
- Volunteer, Lone Star Legal Aid
- Member, Junior League of Austin