Catherine Marsolan joined Wright & Greenhill, P.C. in August of 2018. Ms. Marsolan's litigation practice encompasses the defense of personal injury, wrongful death and premises liability lawsuits, as well as insurance defense. Prior to joining Wright & Greenhill, P.C., Ms. Marsolan had the opportunity to practice and gain valuable experience as both a plaintiff's attorney with a local Austin, Texas personal injury law firm and later, as staff counsel for a major insurance company. She brings a unique and valuable perspective on the litigation tactics of both plaintiff and defense attorneys and uses her experience to provide her clients with efficient representation and resolution of cases. Ms. Marsolan was selected as a Texas Rising Star for 2021 and also named a Top Lawyer in 2021 by Austin Monthly Magazine.
- Successfully defends individuals and commercial carriers in wrongful death, personal injury, and Deceptive Trade Practices Act lawsuits.
- Assists clients with resolving disputes and lawsuits through mediation.
- Tried and co-chaired numerous jury trials in state court and obtained favorable jury verdicts for individual and commercial clients.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Insurance Defense
- Construction Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- Texas, 2016
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 2015
- Texas A&M University
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Political Science
Honors and Awards
- Rising Star, Super Lawyers, 2021
- Top Lawyer, Personal Injury Law, Austin Monthly Magazine 2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Austin Young Lawyer’s Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- Austin Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel, Member, 2019 to Present
- Junior League of Austin, Member, 2018 to Present
- AYLA, Leadership Academy, 2020 to 2020
- Texas Bar College, Member, 2021 - Present