Catherine Marsolan joined Wright & Greenhill, P.C. in August of 2018. Ms. Marsolan's litigation practice encompasses the defense of personal injury, wrongful death and premises liability lawsuits, as well as insurance defense. Prior to joining Wright & Greenhill, P.C., Ms. Marsolan had the opportunity to practice and gain valuable experience as both a plaintiff's attorney with a local Austin, Texas personal injury law firm and later, as staff counsel for a major insurance company. She brings a unique and valuable perspective on the litigation tactics of both plaintiff and defense attorneys and uses her experience to provide her clients with efficient representation and resolution of cases.
- Successfully defends individuals and commercial carriers in wrongful death, personal injury, and Deceptive Trade Practices Act lawsuits.
- Assists clients with resolving disputes and lawsuits through mediation.
- Tried and co-chaired numerous jury trials in state court and obtained favorable jury verdicts for individual and commercial clients.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability
- Insurance Defense
- Construction Litigation
- General Civil Litigation
- Texas, 2016
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- South Texas College of Law Houston, Houston, Texas
- J.D. - 2015
- Texas A&M University
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Austin Young Lawyer’s Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- Austin Bar Association, Member, 2018 to Present
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel, Member, 2019 to Present
- Junior League of Austin, Member, 2018 to Present
- AYLA, Leadership Academy, 2020 to 2020