Consistent excellence in courtrooms across Texas over the last 30 years has earned Wright & Greenhill, P.C., the respect of our clients and opponents alike. We have extensive experience litigating disputes in state and federal courts and in arbitration on behalf of individuals, small businesses, corporations and insurance companies.
While our lawyers have tried more cases than most Austin-area firms that are twice our size over the past 30 years, we are devoted to putting our clients in the best position to achieve an advantageous settlement and providing them with the advice and support they need to make informed decisions.
Experience You Can Trust ~ Guidance In Many Areas Of Law
Our attorneys have extensive experience litigating a wide variety of matters ranging from defending individuals in lawsuits arising from automobile collisions to recovering over $100 million from multinational corporations on behalf of the state of Texas.
The matters with which Wright & Greenhill can assist you include:
- Appeals — Judicial appeals of lower court decisions by state and federal courts and state and federal regulatory agencies
- Construction disputes — Disputes concerning construction contracts, construction defects, delay damages, claims by subcontractors and suppliers, architect and engineer liability, and lien claims
- Consumer claims — Defense of businesses in disputes with consumers concerning loan transactions, purchases of goods and services, alleged breaches of warranties, and Deceptive Trade Practices Act claims
- Employer-employee relations — Defense of claims relating to employment termination, discrimination (including sexual harassment), disability under ADA, emotional distress, libel and slander, contract disputes, employee injury claims and workers’ compensation
- Environmental issues — Disputes and claims concerning environmental matters, toxic torts, petroleum storage tanks, solid waste disposal, waste water disposal, hazardous waste disposal, air and water pollution, and appeals from various state and federal agencies
- General commercial litigation — Disputes arising from the organization and operation of corporations, limited partnerships, general partnerships, joint ventures, professional corporations and limited liability companies
- Insurance coverage issues and disputes — Analysis of insurance coverage, representation of insurance carriers in coverage disputes, defense of bad faith claims, and uninsured and underinsured claims
- Personal injury litigation — Prosecution and defense of claims for damages for personal injuries, death and other losses resulting from claims of intentional misconduct, negligence, strict liability, condition of premises, toxic materials, employee injuries, construction defects and workers’ compensation
- Premises liability litigation — Prosecution and defense of claims involving alleged negligent security, sexual assault, abuse and harassment, and defective premises conditions
- Products liability litigation — Prosecution and defense of claims for personal injury damages and other losses resulting from defective vehicles, biomedical devices, equipment, appliances, athletic equipment, materials, food, pharmaceuticals and other products
- Professional malpractice defense — Defense of claims of professional malpractice against attorneys, accountants, architects, bankers, engineers, physicians, dentists, optometrists, psychiatrists and other professionals
- Real estate litigation — Defense of real estate claims relating to contractual disputes, trespass injury to real property, drainage, and enforcement and operation of restrictive covenants and deed restrictions
- Workers’ compensation — Defense of claims both in old law and new law cases and defense involving nonsubscribers