Mr. Rogstad's practice involves litigation, primarily tort, complex commercial matters, and construction. Tort law experience includes the prosecution and defense of commercial claims, personal injury, common law fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, deceptive trade practices, and construction disputes.
He has tried over 50 jury trials and has received the "AV Preeminent" rating by Martindale-Hubbell.
- Represents owners, general contractors, and sub contractors in claims involving construction defect.
- Defends businesses against consumer claims in a creative and cost-effective manner.
- Successfully tried cases involving employment issues including ADA, sexual harassment, and discrimination.
- Representing parties in disputes involving partnerships and corporations.
- Defends lawsuits involving all types of personal injury and damage claims.
- Disputes involving real estate including drainage, restrictive covenants and trespass.
Areas Of Practice
- General Civil Litigation
- Insurance Defense
- Construction Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury and Consumer Litigation
- General Commercial Litigation
- Texas, 1984
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- J.D. - 1984
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- B.S. - 1981
Honors and Awards
- Received the “AV Preeminent” rating by Martindale-Hubbell
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Austin Bar Construction Section
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel