Wright & Greenhill is pleased to announce that two of its attorneys have been recognized on the 2023 Texas Rising Stars list of exceptional young attorneys. Rising Stars is a ranking service based on a statewide survey, peer nominations and independent research of Thomson Reuters. Less than 2.5 percent of Texas attorneys are chosen for this prestigious distinction. To be eligible, lawyers must be 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less. Blair J. Leake, attorney & shareholder, was selected as a Rising Star in Civil Litigation: Defense. This is his third Rising Star recognition. Catherine E. Marsolan, attorney & shareholder, was selected as a Rising Star in Personal Injury General: Defense. This is her third Rising Star recognition.
A Premier Legal Resource Since 1985
- 4 types of shareholder disputes that business owners should anticipate
- Why might mediation be a better approach than litigation?
- Can a project delay justify a lawsuit against a construction firm?
- Catherine E. Marsolan elected into the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Congratulations Wright & Greenhill Super Lawyers 2023