Texas construction projects are complex and involve many stakeholders, including architects, engineers, contractors and owners. With so many different parties involved, disputes are bound to arise. These disputes can range from minor disagreements over contract terms...
A Premier Legal Resource Since 1985
- 4 types of shareholder disputes that business owners should anticipate
- Why might mediation be a better approach than litigation?
- Can a project delay justify a lawsuit against a construction firm?
- Catherine E. Marsolan elected into the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Congratulations Wright & Greenhill Super Lawyers 2023