Starting a business is challenging. Watching a business struggle or even fail due to your partner’s negligence is an order of magnitude more challenging, not to mention emotional. If you’ve been unable to resolve the issue through direct communication, it may be time...
Businesses are operated by humans, and disputes will occur as interpersonal relationships are complicated. When operations aren't going well between you and your business partner in Texas, you may start thinking about legal action. Instead of going to court, think...
Wright & Greenhill is proud to announce that seven of our attorneys were named to the 2022 Texas Super Lawyers list
Congratulations to David Boyce, Heidi Coughlin, Craig Courville, David Deaderick, Craig Nevelow, Archie Carl Pierce, and Ross Pringle. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this...
- 4 types of shareholder disputes that business owners should anticipate
- Why might mediation be a better approach than litigation?
- Can a project delay justify a lawsuit against a construction firm?
- Catherine E. Marsolan elected into the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Congratulations Wright & Greenhill Super Lawyers 2023