Construction disputes can be a huge headache for construction companies and their clients. Disputes are caused by many factors, including construction delays, construction defects or incomplete work. The good news is that there are several ways to avoid construction...
A Premier Legal Resource Since 1985
- 4 types of shareholder disputes that business owners should anticipate
- Why might mediation be a better approach than litigation?
- Can a project delay justify a lawsuit against a construction firm?
- Catherine E. Marsolan elected into the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Congratulations Wright & Greenhill Super Lawyers 2023