When it comes to construction projects, there are plenty of parties involved. There is the property owner, the general contractor, sub-contractors and sometimes an architect or designer. During a project, all these parties need to communicate with one another to get...
A Premier Legal Resource Since 1985
- 4 types of shareholder disputes that business owners should anticipate
- Why might mediation be a better approach than litigation?
- Can a project delay justify a lawsuit against a construction firm?
- Catherine E. Marsolan elected into the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Congratulations Wright & Greenhill Super Lawyers 2023