Many people take it for granted that everything with the building they purchase or construct is going to work perfectly. Unfortunately, this isn't always the reality. Anyone with experience in construction knows that there are numerous challenges that can derail...
A Premier Legal Resource Since 1985
- 4 types of shareholder disputes that business owners should anticipate
- Why might mediation be a better approach than litigation?
- Can a project delay justify a lawsuit against a construction firm?
- Catherine E. Marsolan elected into the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Congratulations Wright & Greenhill Super Lawyers 2023