Defamation is a serious legal issue that can have severe consequences for one's personal and professional life. For professionals, such as doctors, lawyers, business owners or anyone with a public presence, false statements can harm their reputation, livelihood and...
Stephen B. Barron successfully defends summary judgment on the merits at the Seventh Court of Appeals.
attorney Stephen Barron prevailed at the Seventh Court of Appeals in the case of Mitschke v. Borromeo on the merits earlier this summer. Mitschke v. Borromeo, 2023 WL 4542307 (Tex. App. Amarillo July 12, 2023, no pet. h.) The facts of the...
Construction firms depend on a good reputation to help them gain new clients. Many of the biggest and highest-value projects result from word-of-mouth referrals. When a satisfied client tells their friends, family members and professional acquaintances about the...
- 4 types of shareholder disputes that business owners should anticipate
- Why might mediation be a better approach than litigation?
- Can a project delay justify a lawsuit against a construction firm?
- Catherine E. Marsolan elected into the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Congratulations Wright & Greenhill Super Lawyers 2023