When you’re a contractor, one of the phrases you probably dread hearing the most is, “I just want to talk about a few small changes…” You know that there’s no such thing as a “small change” when it comes to revising a project’s plans, whether that has to do with the...
Wright & Greenhill, PC is proud to announce that seven of our attorneys were named to the Austin Monthly Top Attorneys 2023 list. Congratulations to David P. Boyce, Heidi Coughlin, Craig Courville, Blair J. Leake, Catherine E. Marsolan, Thomas J. Mitchell, and B....
Wright & Greenhill Attorneys lead Austin Group to Big Wins in Texas Young Lawyers Association Awards
The Texas Young Lawyers Association (TYLA) 2023 Awards recognized the Austin Young Lawyers Association’s (AYLA) stellar year, including First Place in the Comprehensive Award, First Place in the Service to the Public Award, and Third Place in the Service to the Bar...
- 4 types of shareholder disputes that business owners should anticipate
- Why might mediation be a better approach than litigation?
- Can a project delay justify a lawsuit against a construction firm?
- Catherine E. Marsolan elected into the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Congratulations Wright & Greenhill Super Lawyers 2023