When someone dies in Texas, their estate goes through probate. This is a legal process that determines how the deceased's property gets distributed. An executor gets appointed to oversee the probate process. If you need to remove an executor, there are a few things...
A Premier Legal Resource Since 1985
- 4 types of shareholder disputes that business owners should anticipate
- Why might mediation be a better approach than litigation?
- Can a project delay justify a lawsuit against a construction firm?
- Catherine E. Marsolan elected into the American Board of Trial Advocates
- Congratulations Wright & Greenhill Super Lawyers 2023