Wright & Greenhill is pleased to announce that two of its attorneys have been recognized on the 2022 Texas Rising Stars list of exceptional young attorneys. Rising Stars is a ranking service based on a statewide survey, peer nominations and independent research of...
Many businesses in Texas face contractual issues from time to time, and knowing how to resolve them is important for all business managers. Settling business disputes does not necessarily require a lawsuit. While there are cases that must be litigated, many others can...
- Business dispute mediation can lead to private solutions
- The importance of a well-crafted force majeure clause
- Can change orders cause disputes during a construction project?
- 4 types of shareholder disputes that business owners should anticipate
- Why might mediation be a better approach than litigation?